1) What is an eStatement? An eStatement is an electronic version of your statement with images available online via our secure website. You can view and print your statement right from your computer, avoiding the wait for traditional mail and ending paper clutter.
2) Are check images available with my eStatement? Yes.
3) When can I view my eStatement? You can log in to view eStatements at any time! Your current eStatement will be available within two business days after your statement cycle ends. We will send you an email alerting you that your eStatement is ready for viewing. Your previous eStatements (up to two years) are also available to you online.
4) Will my eStatement look the same as my paper statement? Yes, your eStatement looks exactly like your paper statement.
5) May I view my eStatement without signing up for online banking? You will need to enroll in online banking so you can receive a login ID and password. This provides a necessary level of security to ensure that no one else can access your estatement.
6) Will I still receive my paper statements once I enroll in eStatements? No. Once you enroll for eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement.
7) How do I save my eStatement for future reference? You can save them right to your computer if you wish and they will be available on our web site for two years.
8) Is there a charge for eStatements? There is no charge. eStatements are FREE!
9) Will I be able to print my statement and check images? Yes. Once you open the eStatement, you will be able to print it just like you print any document on your computer.
10) How do I sign up for eStatements? You can enroll online or at any Community Bank location.
11) What if I change my email address? After your enrollment, if your email changes, you will need to notify us to continue receiving the email notice that your latest eStatement is available. Simply click on the Address Change link within Internet Banking and submit the form with your new email address.
12) Is it secure for me to access my statements online? Yes. Your statements are protected by your knowledge of your user name and password. Using this information, you will sign into our secured website to view your statement.
13) Who should I contact if I can't access my eStatement? If you cannot access your eStatement or if you forget your password, you can call any Community Bank location between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.