1) How do I sign up for online banking?
2) How do I sign up for eStatements?
3) How do I view my online statement?
4) Can I view check images online?
5) How do I know how much history is available for an account?
6) Can I transfer funds from one account to the other?
7) Can I reorder checks online?
8) How do I export my account summary into my computer accounting program?
Online Banking FAQs
1) How do I sign up for online banking? To sign up for online banking please stop in and see one of our personal bankers.
2) How do I sign up for eStatements? You can easily and quickly sign up for eStatements from online banking. Once signed in to online banking, click on Delivery on the left hand side under Preferences. Then select Electronic Statement for the accounts you wish to receive eStatements. Read through the terms of agreement, click I agree at the bottom of the page and then click submit.
3) How do I view my online statement? To view your online statement log on to online banking. On the left hand side under accounts, click on statements. Then Select the account you wish to view. You also have the option to select the year and cycle (statement period) you would like to view.
4) Can I view check images online? Yes, checks images are available for viewing. When viewing account history, the magnifying glass icon next to the specific transaction indicates that there is an image stored for that transaction. The image will open in a new pop-up window so you should configure your computer to allow pop ups from this site. You can also click on the folder to view additional items such as a deposit or withdrawal slips, if available.
5) How do I know how much history is available for an account? At the bottom of the account history page you can see the oldest historical transaction available for the selected account.
6) Can I transfer funds from one account to the other? Yes, the Funds Transfer page allows you to quickly transfer funds between two of your online banking accounts. You can choose to make a one-time immediate transfer, a one-time future-dated transfer, or a recurring transfer. All transfers must be made before 2:00 pm to process on today's business day. Any funds transfer requested after 2:00 pm will be processed on the next business day.
7) Can I reorder checks online? Yes, online banking gives you the option to reorder checks from your computer. All you have to do is enter in the following information; next starting number, number of boxes, names, address, city, state, and zip as it appears on your checks. If you need to make any changes to your check order, please contact one of our locations.
8) How do I export my account summary into my computer accounting program? To export your account summary into your computer program click on the History tab on the left hand side of online banking. Then under the heading Search & Export Options click on Export to File. From the Export drop-down box, select the program you would like to download your data to. Our system is compatible with Microsoft® Excel (.xls) or another spreadsheet application, Comma separated value file (.csv), Microsoft® Money/ Microsoft® Small Business Accounting (.ofx), Quicken (.qfx), and Quickbooks (.qbo). You will then be asked to save or open the file. The application that you selected must be installed on your computer.
Click here to return to the Research Center