EMV Debit Card
One card does it all when you use the Community Bank EMV Debit Card that has the power of Visa®. You can use it just like a check by presenting it at the time of purchase. The amount is deducted automatically from your checking account. You can also use your Community Bank EMV Debit Card at an ATM for quick access to cash.
MoneyPass is the nationwide surcharge-free ATM network operated by Elan Financial Services. With more than 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 60 million cardholders, there are plenty of benefits for you.
Tips for Using Your Cards Responsibly
Upon receiving your new card, you will be required to activate the card. You can do this by calling the number listed on the card or making a withdrawal at an ATM. You will also set up your pin while you are activating your card.
- Keep your PIN private. Memorize it and don’t write it down. Never tell it to anyone.
- Always take sales receipts. They contain valuable information you may need later.
- Know your daily card limit. This limit is set based on your normal spending habits to protect you in the event that your card is lost or stolen. If you will be making larger purchases or traveling out of the state or country, please contact a personal banker to ensure that your purchases will be processed correctly.
Lost or Stolen Card
Contact us immediately if your card has been lost or stolen. This will limit your liability in case of fraudulent use of your card.
- St. Andrews Drive Mankato (507) 385-4444
- Madison Ave Mankato (507) 625-1551
- Amboy (507) 674-3300
- Eagle Lake (507) 257-5120
- Vernon Center (507) 549-3679
- Weekends or Evenings (800) 472-3272
If a suspicious transaction does occur, you may receive the following notification:
You may not be aware of it, but your debit card has around-the-clock monitoring to help protect against fraud. With our EnFact service, fraud specialists will watch for suspicious card activity on your account 24/7, 365 days a year. As a result, when transactions occur that are not consistent with your usual card activity, you could receive notifications from the Community Bank Fraud Detection Center to verify the authenticity of these transactions — sometimes even while the transaction is happening.
Keeping this in mind, don’t be surprised if you receive a call from the following number: (877) 253-8964. Of course, to take full advantage of this service, we need to make sure that Community Bank always has your most current contact information on file. This will allow us to easily reach out to you in the event of suspicious or out of the ordinary debit card transactions. We recommend that you create a contact that references this number as Community Bank Fraud Department. This will help you know to pick up the call rather than assume it’s a spam call.
Consumer Credit Cards
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day / 365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transaction. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issue of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Learn more about Consumer Credit Cards
Credit Card Payment
Send a Payment:
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Send an Overnight Payment:
824 N 11th Street
St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
Questions regarding your Credit Card - Contact Cardmember Services
For questions about your account or to report a lost or stolen card:
The Community Bank Visa Gift Card is the ideal gift for anyone, for any occasion! Recipients can choose their perfect gift themselves – from clothes to music, movie tickets to dinner and much more. Plus, it’s safer than cash. Additional features of the prepaid Visa Gift Card include:
- An all-occasion gift: use it for birthdays, holidays, weddings, graduations and more
- Visa acceptance – welcome everywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted
- Choice: unlike store gift cards and gift certificates, you can use it almost anywhere (includes online and mail order purchases)
- Available in any denomination: You specify, from $25 - $1,000.00
- $4 fee per gift card purchased
Gift Card FAQs
Does my Gift Card need to be activated?
Yes, please call 1-866-244-5360 to activate your Gift Card and receive your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to be used for POS purchases only.
Where can my Gift Card be used?
It can be used to make purchases everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted in the United States.
Can I use my Gift Card internationally?
You may use your Gift Card to make purchases in the United States only.
Can I use my PIN number to get a cash advance or cash out of the ATM?
No, the PIN number is for making POS purchases only.
Should I select debit or credit at the Point of Sale?
Select credit for signature transactions and debit for POS transactions using your PIN.
Here are some tips when using the card at:
- Restaurants, Beauty Salons, Hotels, Car Rental Agencies - It is customary for service-oriented or travel companies to require an available balance over the purchase amount (usually 25%) to ensure sufficient funds for tips or incidental expenses.
- Gas stations - Paying at the pump using this card requires at least a minimum balance of $100.00. However, only the actual amount spent will be deducted from the card. If your Gift Card balance is less than $100.00, you can use the card inside the station as long as the purchase does not exceed the remaining balance.
- On-line Merchants - In order to use this card for merchants who use address verification to authenticate purchases, you must register your card on-line at www.harlandclarkegiftcard.com. Login as a Returning Cardholder and follow the instructions to register your card. Your card may not be used at any restricted on-line merchant sites.
How do I check the balance on my Gift Card?
Go to My Account or call 1-866-244-5360.
Why should I register my card?
Registering the card identifies the gift recipient as the owner of the card and may be used to authorize on-line or phone purchases. To register your card, follow www.harlandclarkegiftcard.com. Login using your account number, the 3 digit code found on the back of the card and the last 4 digits of your phone number. Follow the instructions under "Card Registration."
What if my purchase is denied?
The card's available balance is probably less than the purchase amount. Call 1-866-244-5360 for the remaining balance on the card and use another form of payment to pay the difference, subject to the policy of the merchant.
How are merchandise returns handled?
Each merchant location has its own return policies and will handle the returns in the same manner as any other Visa® debit purchase.
Can I get cash back from a merchant?
No, cash back is not an option on your Gift Card, unless required by State Law.
Is my Gift Card a credit card?
No, the card cannot be reloaded.
What happens if my Gift Card is lost or stolen?
You should immediately report any problems or a lost or stolen card by calling the 24-hour toll-free support line at 1-866-244-5360. A replacement card will be issued and any available balance will be transferred to the new card, less the $5.00 lost/stolen fee that will be deducted from your card's available balance (a new card issuance fee may also apply).
Does my Gift Card have an expiration date?
Yes. The expiration date is 7 years from date of manufacture of card. The funds on this card will be available until spent or until the date shown on the front of the card, which is at least 5 years from the date the value was loaded.
What happens if there is a balance remaining after my Gift Card expires?
After the expiration date shown on the front of the card, any remaining funds will no longer be available.
Can my Gift Card have a negative balance?
Any authorization request that is greater than the card's available balance will be declined. However, there can be times when a Visa® merchant puts an item through without prior authorization. If an overdraft occurs, you will be required to make a payment to Cardholder Services to cover the negative amount.
Payments should be sent to:
PO Box 7235 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7235
How are disputes handled?
Simply call the toll-free customer service number, 1-866-244-5360, and they will walk you through the process.