With all the different choices available, getting your mortgage with Community Bank makes good sense. Whether you are buying or building a new home, buying your lot or refinancing your existing mortgage, we can help. We offer experienced, local lenders, as well as local processing, underwriting and closing services. Answers to your questions are just a phone call away.
Types of Mortgage Loans Available:
- Rural Development
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
During the application process, your mortgage lender will review program options to help you decide what program best fits your needs.
Getting started is easier than you think.
- Complete a Residential Loan Application with one of our mortgage lenders to receive a pre-approval. View a checklist of items to include with your application.
- Find your dream home.
- Schedule a closing date with your mortgage lender. At closing, you will sign the final loan documents and we will disburse the funds.
- Buying a home guide
Contact one of our local lenders today!
Mortgage Loan Officer
Mortgage Loan Officer
Personal Loans can be used for just about anything. Pay for school, credit cards, merchandise, or even vacation. We offer competitive rates and flexible financing options to make the lending process simple and convenient for you.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms for new and used vehicles
- Quick loan decisions made by friendly Community Bank lenders
- Financing up to 80% of retail value is available or book value (lower of the two)
Certificate of Deposit Secured Loans
- Borrow up to 100% of your CD balance
- Loan term is typically the same as the CD term
- Minimum loan amount $3,000
- A great way to utilize your Community Bank CD!
Our fixed rate Ready Reserve protects you from the expense of overdraft and returned check fees. This line of credit is advanced upon when a check presented for payment would result in an overdraft position. Advances are typically provided in $25 increments (e.g. if your account is overdrawn $77 your Ready Reserve advance will be $100 resulting in a checking account balance of $23). To obtain a Ready Reserve account, there is a $25 annual fee.